Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Home Sweet Wifia...

First off, some pictures from last night...

Both of my boys love Keenan's new blocks (Philip even more than Keenan, I think!) and have made some pretty fun creations with them. Last night's project was this cool bridge!

The engineers posing with the finished project

Moriah and I relaxed and watched from the couch...

Not a bad self shot!

My favorite way to hold her...

With my two munchkins

I caught a sleepy little smile...

Who could resist this request??

Today the wifia lunch was at Andrea's house. She made some amazing crab salad sandwiches and we celebrated Sarah's birthday (a little belatedly). It was soo good to be back with my girls, since it had been four weeks since I'd been!! It was Moriah's first wifia lunch ever and she got passed around quite a bit.. =) Keenan stayed home with Philip and took a much needed nap.

Tiffany and Moriah

The Amazing molten chocolate cakes Jodi made for dessert!

Jodi snuggling Moriah

Isaac and Wendi and the "Elijah bump"

He gets sooo smiley when a camera comes out! =)

3 comments:

rachel said...

Moriah is beautiful! It's fun to see all the little girl things you have for her...pink is fun!

Jessica said...

I think Isaac looks just like wendi's husband!!

Elizabeth said...

Oh Joia - the four of you are so beautiful! I LOVE the construction workers and their creation!!! What great fun for both of them, and for their audience! Even though Moriah appears to be hiding her excitement well by sleeping, I'm sure she's busy dreaming of her OWN future building projects! She looks so precious sleeping on her mommy!

Can't wait for you guys to come to town! Love you!