Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bad news and Good news...

The bad news (for Us) is... my mom went home this morning.=0/ We had her for two great weeks and I'm sure my dad is Thrilled to have her home, but we really miss her already!

The good news is... Philip is home with us for four days! Woohoo! He planned to take some leave right now so that there wasn't an abrupt drop off after the rush of family being around... he's such a good husband. =)

Today has been pretty productive so far... I cleaned the bathrooms, did laundry, straightened up the house, put my maternity clothes away, and got out some "skinny pants" for incentive.

I got an hour All to Myself this afternoon... at the dentist - LOL! During this time, Philip (brave man that he is) took both kids to the grocery store! How awesome is he?? =)

Moriah still sleeps most of the time...

...and she sure looks cute doing it!

A cute moment with the two of them...

A sweet kiss for Keenan's baby "sissa"

Aww...

Look at that chubby little face! =)

Here's a video for Grandpa W. Keenan (and I) love the toy!

video

Some random, cute pictures... It seems Bambi and Thumper really exist!





Lastly, a big welcome to a special new reader from Hamden, Ohio! =0)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom didn't pick a very good time to come back...it's COLD!! Brrrrr!
Supposed to be -19C tonight!
She'll notice the change in climate I'm sure. It was nice she could visit with you though.
Cheryl

Mom W. said...

I sure did notice a change BRRRR, but it is still nice to come home. Miss you guys though.

Mom E said...

I'm teaching Gr'ma E how to leave a comment and I'm leaving one at the same time so she can see mine! :-) As usual, great photos. And yes, lol, isn't it funny how alone times even at the dentist or doctor's offices are welcomed times now! Love you.

GR'MA E said...

WOW,CUTE PICTURES AND THIS IS MY FIRST REPLY AND OF COURSE I MESSED UP. THANK GOD FOR KATHLEEN1

Joia said...

Grandma,

You did Fine! =) Thanks for the comment, welcome to our blogging world! =0)