Thursday, December 18, 2008

We're Home!!

It's good to be back on the ole' blog! =) It has been such an incredibly wild and exciting ride the past few days that I'm not even going to attempt to encompass it all in a blog post tonight. I'll post a couple more pictures and then try to post "All the Details" and more pictures tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us thus far, we are soo thankful for the safe arrival of a healthy, beautiful baby girl! Thank you also to all of you who have posted comments since her birth. Philip printed them out this afternoon and brought them to me at the hospital. It was so much fun reading them over and seeing how many people were sharing our joy. =)


Here's the video of Keenan meeting Moriah, ("Riah" as he calls her now)

A very wide awake moment

She's soo tiny!

Keenan hanging out with her this afternoon

Dressed all pretty to go home

Sucking on her fingers

All ready to leave!

Daddy and Miah at home
(Yes, you're allowed to shorten it to Miah if you like) =)

10 comments:

denise said...

Oh my goodness, that video is the CUTEST! That will be great to show them for years to come! She is truly adorable, you all are!!! I wish I could be there to help out, but I am thankful for all the friends you have there to help you out. Love you guys!

Heather said...

Aw, that video is so cute! So neat to see the three of you altogether! Congratulations :)

Flakymn said...

Are you holding Isaac or Miah?! :)

Gretta Todd said...

Philip and Joia congrats. Your mom called me tonight from Ohio to tell me that I was a great aunt again. I was so surprised that you had the baby early. She is beautiful. Grandma Kathleen will go to the library tomorrow so that she can see pictures of the baby. She just cannot seem to be in the same state as you when you give birth. I am so blessed that you are ALL healthy and happy. I would love to be able to see you soon. You are always in my thoughts, dreams and prayers. "Auntie Gretta:

Gretta Todd said...

My computer is acting up and it took restarting a few times before I could get back in and see the video. So precious. I miss you guys way too much.

The four of you!!! Keenan has grown so much.

I love you lots. Gretta

Maggie said...

Congratulations, Joia! She's beautiful, and I love her going home outfit. What a fun Christmas you will have this year, with two!

Biased Grandma W. said...

Wish I was there, she is so beautiful, can't wait to see her - BIG snow storm going on here - ugh.

Anonymous said...

Ugh? Snow storms make you say Ugh? I have only two words right now! SNOOOOOOOW DAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Is it bad when the teacher is more relieved than the kids?
Anyway, we're thinking about you guys a lot, especially since there are so few presents under the tree this year. We miss you a lot!!!
Love Mark and Rebekah

A Day In the Life . . . said...

Pure lovely-ness (is that even a word?) Thanks for sharing - Her name reminds me of Mt Moriah . . .

kjames106 said...

Awww, so cute! I love how she sucks her fingers. My son sucks the exact same ones!!!

Congrats on your baby girl!!