Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A tiny update on Tiny

I had a doctor's appointment this morning. The coolest news was that I had only gained half a pound since my last appointment (even with Thanksgiving in there!) Woohoo! I thought it was going to be more like Four!!

The doctor said that the baby looks to be about five pounds, which means that even if I go full term, he/she will likely be in the seven pound range, instead of 8 1/2 like Keenan! That was incredibly good news.. =)

She also said that the baby is in a breach position right now. She's going to have me come in next week, and they'll try to manually "turn" the baby. There are also some things I can try to do on my own that may make the baby turn around. If this doesn't work, I may end up having a C section. Who knows? There's still time, and the little munchkin might just decide to turn around on his/her own. =)

Makes me think of that song.. "To every thing, turn, turn, turn..." =0)

5 comments:

Tara said...

stinker! i hope baby tiny turns on his/her own! but, if not, good luck with the version! or the c/s if that's the way it happens! can you tell i'm very into all your pregnancy details?? it's all i can do to hold back from asking what your current AFI is :)

Flakymn said...

What's an AFI Tara?

Joi said...

Tara, thanks for being so interested... I actually don't know my AFI at this point, just that it's good. Wendi, that means Amniotic Fluid Index. =)

Joia said...

Apparently I don't know how to spell my name...

Mom W. said...

I'm banking on Tiny turning... hope the C section doesn't have to happen.