Hi everyone! This is Joia's friend Wendi with a quick update for you.
Earlier today Joia started having some contractions. Her doctor made the decision to go ahead and do the inversion today instead of waiting until the 17th. I just got off the phone with Joia, and the inversion was a success! Tiny is now head down and in position for delivery! Way to go Tiny! There is always a chance that the inversion process can cause a need for an emergency c-section, but things went great, and Joia is resting comfortably after an uncomfortable procedure.
They are going to monitor Joia and Tiny for a few more hours. If all goes well, they'll go home, and Tiny will remain head down and make his/her debut at a later date.
Please take a moment to pray for Philip, Joia, Keenan, and little Tiny. Pray that Tiny will remain in position and will arrive exactly when the Lord decides it's the right time.