Monday, December 22, 2008

The lost is found...

Thanks to all of you who gave suggestions on where to look for Keenan's shoes. =) I Had looked in some of those places...

I actually found them shortly after I blogged last. The dining room table is pretty much covered with baby stuff right now (gifts, diapers, clothes, blankets, etc...) Keenan had come in while I was changing Moriah, and had stuffed his shoes in a crack between a package of diapers and a canvas bin of clothes, so he could grab a chair to stand on and watch. I just happened to see them peeking out when I walked by. =)

Keenan having a chat with Moriah when she woke up

Us girls

Moriah's first bath at home

Daddy washing her back

Bright eyed

All wrapped up in the ducky towel

Such a tiny little package!

All warm and snuggly again...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated congrats on your little girl - early christmas parcel! You all look happy to be together. Merry christmas and happy new year's! Love, Jeff & Marianne

Jessica said...

You did NOT just have that baby. You look AMAZING. She is so tiny. I cannot wait to hold her. Love you! Jessica

denise said...

she is so CUTE! I love the after bath smile she is giving because she is cuddling her mommy. I love her wrinkly newborn back, so cute!