Sunday, November 30, 2008

SOMEBODY thinks it's a girl...

Yesterday in the mail we got this Adorable little dress from our friends, Chris and Carrie... seems like someone is pretty confident we're having a girl... =)

I think it's so cute, the baby just might have to wear it whether it's a girl or a boy! =)

Here's our other "Michigan Cutie", in the new glider rocker that we bought over the weekend...

We are all big fans of it so far, and I can't wait to rock our new baby in it!

Frank turned 81 yesterday. Keenan and I stopped over today for a quick visit to drop off a card and some pumpkin muffins. We printed the card out on the computer, with a cute picture of Frank and Keenan on it. Frank and Myrtle both Loved the card - I think it was good for them to see such a great picture of Frank, since he's not feeling so great right now and has lost almost all of his hair in the past few days...

1 comment:

Mom W said...

Way to encourage Frank Joia, Hope he is still around when I come.