Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some extra time with Philip =)

Today has been a fun day. Due to some changes with the schedule for the day, Philip ended up staying late this morning, but then doesn't have to go in to work tonight! Woohoo!
He also got about four hours of sleep while he was on last night, so he slept for a while when he got home and then went to speech therapy with Keenan and I this afternoon. He had never been able to go before, and I was really glad he got the chance to come along and see what it was like. =) Keenan has sure enjoyed having him home (and awake) this afternoon as well.

I'm so excited, we got our Christmas pictures done today. I've been stressing about it lately, since Keenan is getting harder to work with for posed pictures now, but we are really pleased with them! You'll see them in your mailbox in December or on here around Christmas.. =)

Here's an extra one I thought I'd post...

5 comments:

Mom E said...

soooo precious. reminds me of one I have of Philip when I was pregnant with Jessica. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

love it!
L:)

Anonymous said...

love it!
L:)

denise said...

so cute! where did you get them done at?

Joia said...

Denise, I did them myself here at home. =)