1. Where did you meet? On a Teen Missions trip to Ecuador in June of 2003.
2. How long did you date? one year before we got married
3. How long have you been married? 1500 days, 7 hours, 46 minutes and 10 seconds as I'm writing this.
4. What does he say that surprises you? When he happens to say something really sentimental (about when we first met, or when Keenan was born etc..)
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Probably his gorgeous blue eyes
6. What is your favorite quality of his? Not much takes him by surprise, he's always very prepared and is great at planning details for stuff like vacations, etc. so we get the most fun out of the time that we have.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Sometimes he calls me Joia Doo (there's some others, but they're too silly for the blog) =)
8. What is his favorite color? Blue
9. What is his favorite food? Hmmm... favorite Real food would probably be steak or something like that, but his All time favorites are probably Twizzlers and Starburst Jelly Beans!
10. What is his favorite sport? Football
11. When and where did you first kiss? The night we got engaged, at a friend's house in Michigan.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? These days, just about anything that includes us being in the same place - we really like to be outside, playing disc golf, or hiking... we also like to travel and do new things together.
13. Do you have any children? We have one son, Keenan (19 months), and a little one due to arrive in a few weeks.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? If I told you, it wouldn't be hidden then, would it? Hmm... I'm not sure - He's one of those people that's really good at a lot of different things, and always seems to know something about topics that I have no clue about.
15. How old is he? 27
16. Who said "I love you" first? I think I did
17. What is his favorite type of music? Contemporary Christian, his favorite band is Third Day
18. What do you most admire about him? It's hard to choose one thing... The first one that pops into my head is that he always does a great and thorough job of whatever he is doing, he doesn't do anything half way.
19. Do you think he will read this? Yes, he's a very faithful reader of the blog. =)
I LOVE YOU, PHILIP! Thanks for picking me, I'm so blessed to be your wife!
I'm tagging JEN M. (Yes, you, Jen from MOPS!) and WENDI!