Friday, November 14, 2008

7 weeks left...

I'm at 33 weeks today! I think 49 days sounds like a Lot less than seven weeks! I've got a feeling I'm going to go early though... which is really motivating me to get things done around here.

Here I am today, still feeling really good overall, but starting to get some aches and pains and not sleeping quite as well.

I went to see Frank and Myrtle at the hospital this afternoon. (Thanks Wendi for watching Keenan!) Frank looked quite good, and knew right away who I was (which I was thankful for since he's been quite out of it from the medication recently). Myrtle was really glad to see me and we chatted for a long time. Frank started his chemo yesterday and was having more of it while I was there today. So far, it seems to be going well, and they have noticed a considerable change in the size of the tumors in his lower abdomen. It sounds like the chemo may give him more time, but I don't think they expect to be able to get it all. He may get well enough to go home for a while, but they really don't know at this point. Thank you for your prayers, please keep it up! =)

1 comment:

denise said...

YAY! Only 7 more weeks. I delivered at 33 1/2 weeks, so you can be glad that you are not going THAT early! :) You look too cute.