Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Very positive Tuesday

I'm in a great mood today! =)

I had an OB appointment this morning and everything is looking and sounding (heartbeat) fabulous! My amniotic fluid index looks like it's around 10, which is wonderful news also. I've gained a pound for every week so far, so it looks like I'm headed for a few more pounds in total weight gain than last time, but I'm trying not to stress about it. (Having Keenan to chase around post delivery should help this time, right?) =)

I'm really enjoying Keenan being able to talk and express himself more. This morning after breakfast, he was just sort of whiney and cranky and only wanted to be held, and I was trying to get other stuff done. While I was making my breakfast, he came over and stood beside me and just looked up and said "nigh nigh" (night night). I said, (totally surprised), "You want to go night night??" He headed towards his room, so I picked him up, put him in his crib, and he lay down with his bunny. I left the room and he talked to himself for a while and then slept for over an hour! Pretty cool that He knew what he needed and that he could tell me! =) When I got him up from his nap, I was leaving the room with him and he said "poo poo" (I had forgotten to check his diaper), and sure enough, he needed to be changed! Good thing somebody knows what's going on around here... =)

Tomorrow is the belated Canadian Thanksgiving wifia lunch that I'm having at my house. I've never "hosted" my own Thanksgiving before, so I'm really excited, and am hoping to make it really fun for everyone. I have lots of random ideas for decorating the table etc, so we'll see how it all turns out!

And if this doesn't put you in a good mood...

How awesome is that???

2 comments:

Mom E said...

so glad to hear the good news...and gas here is still $3.17 at RaceTrac but in T'ville, Jeff found it as low as 3.09. I like seeing the $2 range back. But it really is psychological, isn't it? B-4 this time, the $2 range was high!

Only 3 more days and we'll C U again!! woo hoo! Love, Mom

Heather said...

We're seeing numbers BELOW a $1 a litre here! Soooooooooo strange, but most welcome :)