Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rainy day at home

Keenan isn't feeling well today, so we skipped out on MOPS and speech therapy and spent the morning hanging out in our pajamas. The rest of the day has been spent playing, taking naps, eating snacks, doing some laundry and making turkey soup (a good meal on a sick, rainy day).

Not too much else is going on here. I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done if Keenan takes another nap (his third one of the day). I have a ton of new, cool supplies that I got for "Christmas", so I'm excited to bust into them! =)

Here's a very short video clip from while we were gone. Keenan did this over and over and over... =)

video

1 comment:

denise said...

I love the "bonk" he says at the end! I need to bring my boys over to play with Keenan and Reagan to get all their fears taken away. They don't have other fearless boys to play with and are way too cautious for little boys! lol.