Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our early Christmas

Here are the pictures from our family Christmas on Sunday...

We even had a tree with lights! =)

Reagan, Keenan and Isaac in their antlers

My cute little reindeer

"Christmas dinner" shot (thanks, Jessica!)

Us before opening our gifts

Philip wearing one of his gifts, a Michigan scrub cap!

Keenan with his Super box of Play-Doh from Grandma and Grandpa!

Me modeling the adorable Air Force apron Jessica made me =)

With our stockings

Me being silly... I Love the look on Philip's face!

Mom and Jeff tend to give me a "Moose" gift every year...
This one was an adorable Mom and baby moose that fit together

Opening "Tiny's" stocking

Moon Booties - "One Small Step"

The boys in their new Christmas pajamas
Hudson, Keenan, Reagan and Isaac

4 comments:

Mom W. said...

Great scrub cap Philp, Good job Kathleen!

Wow, that's a lot of boys... Merry Christmas! Now our Christmas in July doesn't seem quite so weird.

Mom E said...

Thanks, Judy. It was a lot of fun and actually "felt" like Christmas too. I got to have special 'grandma time' with just Keenan too (while the girls went to MOPS) which I Really enjoyed.

Mom E said...

p.s. I too Love the look on Philip's face w/ the smiley face push light! It's classic.

denise said...

Awe, how fun! I love Christmas!!! So you guys are extending Christmas for 5 months - how GREAT!