Saturday, October 18, 2008

Off to the Hitchin'...

We had wonderful travel here yesterday, Keenan did Amazingly! =)

We've had a nice, leisurely day with Matt and Jessica and the boys (we also got to see Mom and Isaac at breakfast time). Matt and Jessica made us an amazing breakfast and Keenan has had a Blast playing with his two boy cousins and all the Trucks that are here! -)

The three of us went and spent some time with the groom and a couple of his friends this afternoon and had Cuban food for lunch. I (gasp!) forgot my camera on this little trip, so I have no pictures to show for it.

Philip and I are heading out the door now to go to Matt's (the groom's) family's house for a bit before the ceremony. I may post later about the wedding, but it will likely have to wait until the morning.

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Oh my, how will we ever survive without any pictures of the weekend...? We are so spoiled...