Friday, October 24, 2008

Kick, Baby, Kick!

I visited Labor and Delivery again today. The nurse suggested I come in and be monitored when I called and said that I hadn't felt the baby move very much for a while. Everything turned out fine.. it seems our little one just "wanted to get out of the house and hear Daddy's voice". =) I took Keenan with me and he was such a trooper during our visit (which was over an hour). My doctor stopped by and actually took him for a walk with her around the halls for a while (which was a Huge help!) She said several people said to her when they saw Keenan, "That Has to be Dr. Dooley's son!" =0)
He started falling asleep in his stroller, so I put him up on the bed beside me and he snuggled down and watched Sponge Bob Square Pants for the last little while that we were there.

10 weeks to go... Man, the time is going to fly now!

30 weeks

3 comments:

denise said...

I LOVE the pop out belly button! It always reminds me of the thing on the turkey that pops out when it's done :) As always, you look so cute!

Liz said...

phew, all caught up after a couple busy weeks. love the blog and the photos joia!

Flakymn said...

Glad to hear everything was fine. 10 weeks for you means 14 for me. Woah.