Friday, October 3, 2008

In the mood for Fall...

This morning when we got up it was 57 degrees outside! Chilly! Keenan actually wore pants for the first time for part of the day today. I'm not complaining though, I've been dying for the weather to get cooler for months, and I'm so happy that it finally is!

Keenan and I went and bought some pumpkins this afternoon (he had to have one in each size), so I decided to take some pictures in the backyard with them...

Keenan taking his wagon to the backyard

Sitting cute with his pumpkins and his bear friend

Picking leaves

Giving the bear a ride


By this point, he was getting hot and silly


Smelling the little pumpkin

Well... I hear my little pumpkin, awake from his nap, so I'd better go, and get dinner ready for Philip, before he heads off for his last night! Yay!!

5 comments:

The Woodford's said...

Adorable pic's, Joia! You do a great job - plus you have lots to work with!! =)

Anonymous said...

you really never have to get professional pics do you? i'm jealous :)
L:)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Joia. I'm Kathleen Ebert's friend since kindergarten from Michigan. Luv all the pix. I wanted to let you know I've been praying for you all and Tiny and was so blessed to hear the awesome news!! God is so good. I had planned to leave a comment sooner, but we were off visiting our brand new gdaughter in Minnesota who was 6 weeks early and saw God's awesome provision for her! What a mighty God we serve! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Gabbs said...

Man, Joia. You are so good at taking photos. You're good at making desserts. Anything you're not good at? LOL, jk. But really, those are great. I'll have to hire you when I'm in town again :)

And I'm with you about wanting the weather cooler already. I wish it was 57 here, though. No such luck. The coolest its been in the mornings here so far is 71. That was nice compared to it being 78 in the mornings, though.

Mom E said...

Wanted to let you know that the "anonymous" is from my friend, Nancy who I've known since kindergarten, and the one who sent the Hebrew prayer. She just became a grandma for the first time. She forgot to sign her name. :-) Love, Mom