Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gettin' ready to go...

No pictures today.

I carved up the rest of the turkey today and put nine meals worth in the freezer (and I still need to make soup!) Not a bad deal... =)

Tonight Philip and I are getting us all packed for our last trip away from home before Tiny arrives! Tomorrow when Philip finishes clinic, we're headed south once again to Merritt Island for the weekend. We'll be staying with Matt and Jessica, and on Saturday, Philip is the best man in the wedding of our best man (and Philip's longtime best friend), Matt. On Sunday, we are celebrating Christmas with the family, since we won't see them again until after the baby's arrival. We will stick around for the day on Monday as well and drive home Tuesday. I'm so excited that the next time we take a trip this long, we should be driving a larger vehicle! =)

Here's a cute video of Keenan and Philip from yesterday:

video

5 comments:

The Woodford's said...

I just had to show the girls the video FOUR times over!! ;) Mika is always asking me if there are more videos of Keenan, and can I please play all the ones there are!! =) Love y'all - have a great trip!

denise said...

I think the funniest part is how you are just as tickled over it and have that "ahhhh" breath after laughing so hard!

Mom said...

Awwwww, and fun to hear him talking... have a good trip and a fun time with the "ins" , Hi to everybody from us.

Mom W. again said...

PS. I watched it more than 4 times... Mika and I both love the videos. = )

Jessica said...

I have always left my comments as anonymous and said "Love, Jessica", but I just realized that I could actually put my name!! Slow.... :) So glad to have you guys hear. Keenan is talking so well!!