Friday, October 10, 2008

12 weeks (or less?) left!

I'm 28 weeks along today and feeling superb... well, other than being tired (which is sort of my fault). Apparently, I have recently become a lot less tolerant of caffeine than I had been previously! The past two nights (due to coffee and coke), I have laid awake until 2 am before getting to sleep! =0/

28 weeks

There's not a whole lot going on in our house today besides naps and house cleaning... maybe I'll have something more fun to blog about this weekend.

3 comments:

Flakymn said...

Aaaahhh!!! We told you about that coke missie!

Josh, Amanda and Ethan said...

Looking great as always! Any plans to travel up here after your new one arrives?

Liz said...

I have a little boy at work, 5 years old now, who was born at 28 weeks! So glad you are happy and healthy, Joia.
:)