Friday, September 19, 2008

"Tiny" says Hi!!

I had an OB appointment this morning and the doctor did an ultrasound to check on my amniotic fluid levels. They are a bit low (which I found out is why we haven't been able to get good pictures of the baby yet). We did, however get a great shot of the baby "waving"! =) How cute is that little hand?

My weight gain has slowed down finally... Halleluiah! Everything else is good too. I'll be going to Pensacola in the next week or two, to the Maternal Fetal Medicine department to have a more detailed ultrasound to see what's up with my low amniotic fluid level.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I think s/he looks just like you!!!
But the hands are Philips...
Just kidding.
Can't wait to meet Tiny!
Rebekah

Tara said...

awesome photo, joia! i hope all goes well with the next ultrasound(s).