Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our little guy is growing up...

Keenan is 18 months old today! Between him and the baby, we have a two year old! =0)

Here's a couple of my favorite recent pictures of him:


Man, I love this kid...


He is getting so big, and learning things so fast now, I can't keep up with what he knows how to do! Today the lunch was at Jodi's house, and he was playing in her Florida room where there was a fan going. Jodi was worried that he might stick his fingers in it, so she turned it off and unplugged it. A while later I went back in, and he had plugged it back in and turned it on! (I had no idea he knew How to plug things in yet, since all of our outlets are covered at home). I moved the fan into the bedroom, where he found it later and started playing with it, and then discovered (Behind the dresser) that there was a power strip, so he pulled it out and tried to plug the fan in again! Looks like he got his Daddy's brains along with his good looks.. =)

Jodi put out an amazing spread of salad ingredients and toppings for us!!

Isn't that beautiful?

Keenan made himself right at home in Jodi's kitchen...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Keenan is getting soo big! and he is suck a cutie! cant wait to meet the next little one! you look great!
kristin

Mom E said...

I love that kid too!! ;-)