Monday, September 22, 2008

I've been Tagged...

Wendi tagged me with this ABC's about Myself list, so here goes...
Attached or Single?
(Very happily) Attached to Philip. We've been married for almost four years.
Best Friend? Philip
Cake or Pie? Pie, especially if it was made by my mom!
Day of Choice? Any day(s) that Philip is home
Essential Item? Lipsmackers chap stick
Flavor of Ice Cream? Anything with nuts, caramel and chocolate (I really love Any kind of ice cream pretty much)
Gummy Bears or Worms? I love both, but prefer the gummy worms.
Hometown? I would have to say Norwich, Ontario
Indulgences? Anything chocolate... Sonic =)
January or July? Hmmm... I'd have to say January if I'm in Florida, July if I'm in Canada.
Kids? Keenan (18 months) and "Tiny", due in Jan 2009.
Last Movie I saw in a Theater? Jumper
Middle Name? Marie
Number of Siblings? Four (amazing brothers). Three older, Tim, Mark and Rob, and one younger, Andrew.
Oranges or Apples? I eat more apples because they're cheaper, but I would probably say oranges if I could afford them! =)
Phobia or Fear? Most things that are creepy, crawly or slither on the ground.
Quote? "He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he." Deuteronomy 32:4
Reason to Smile? So many... I have a wonderful husband, a precious son, another baby on the way, wonderful family and friends, and all my needs are met.
Season? Fall, anywhere I am.
Unknown Fact About Me? Not sure... I have two tattoos. LOL, just kidding! I can't think of anything I haven't told people before.
Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Neither, I just happen to love food of all kinds.
Worst Habit? I don't know... Philip would probably say "leaving lights on". =)
Xrays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds, especially when it involves me seeing my baby.
Your favorite Food? Probably dessert, anything creamy, crunchy and chocolaty.
Zodiac? Gemini.

I'm not tagging anyone else.

These don't have anything to do with the list, but here's a couple pictures of Keenan this afternoon with Isaac while we were babysitting... Keenan Loves him. He was so excited to have him here, and would just sit beside me, smiling at the baby. He brought him toys, gave him a hug, rocked the bouncy seat, and gave him a high five. =)

He sooo badly wanted to help with the "Bobble", as he called it

Giving Isaac a kiss =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Keenan kissing Isaac is so adorable. He will be a great big brother. Love, Mom E.