Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Doctor Said....

EVERYTHING IS NORMAL!!!

Praise God, we are so excited to report that my levels have miraculously come up in the last three days! On Friday, my A.F.I. (Amniotic Fluid Index) was 5.6....Today it was 9.3!!

They also checked everything else... placenta, umbilical cord, kidneys, heart, brain, spine, etc. and he said it's All fine! I don't even need to come back for a routine follow up appointment! God is soo good!

We got to see the baby's arms and legs waving and kicking and saw the little mouth making sucking motions... =)

(Our first) Profile picture of our little munchkin =)

Once again... Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who have been lifting us up in prayer over the last few days and hours... Along with the dozen or so emails I had already received this morning, my inbox was jam packed when I got home - you are all such a blessing to us, even though we haven't ever met many of you! =) Things happen when God's people pray!!

19 comments:

Gabbs said...

That is SO awesome, Joia. I am so glad to hear that news! Praise God!

The Woodford's said...

Yay!! We have been praying much for you all! We love you lots, and will keep praying!
Love, Steph and Timber
"Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10

Flakymn said...

Wow! Just wow!

aunt mary said...

What an awesome God we serve!!! Praise Him for his faithfulness. I will continue praying for you as I do each morning. Luv you all soooo much.

rachel said...

God is good!! Congrats on that cute little baby!

Lesley Jones said...

That's great news, Joia! :)

Mom W. said...

Truly a miracle, give God the glory!

Anonymous said...

So thankful -
i thought of your quote the other day
Quote? "He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he." Deuteronomy 32:4
Tante Jan
wow you have an aunt who prays for you every morning!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord. He is so good. He is worthy to be praised! YAY! I am just beside myself with excitement. You can enjoy the last few weeks (which are going to fly!) in total rest and peace!!! Love you, Jessica

Vanessa S said...

Wonderful news, Joia!

Anonymous said...

A miracle , boy God works fast!!!
Love you guys and praying for continued health in this pregnancy.
Love Laura :)

Anonymous said...

God is so cool!! He has some special plans for this little one coming! I am excited for you all.
We'll continue to pray for you during your pregnancy! Lady Di

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for the great news! I love seeing God at work!

Jenny Wilson

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!

Julie Edgar
S. FL

Mom E said...

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow...I agree with Jessica...I am beside myself with excitement! I will continue to cover you all in prayer each day. I love you, Mom/Gr'ma E,

Isaac E. said...

Praise the Lord the fluid went up. I will keep you and the baby in my prayers.
Love, your little bro', Isaac

P.S. I typed for him, but these are his words from his own little heart.

Aimee said...

God is good all the time. All the time, God is good.

I say that to myself alot and am happy for you guys that everything came back normal.

Will be praying the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly.
Aimee

Anonymous said...

thats awsome! im so happy for you both! God is awsome and works in great ways!
kristin

denise said...

I'm so happy for you, the baby and Philip! You don't need the extra added stress of worrying, and little tiny just needs to worry about growing. Love you guys, Denise