Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chick Fil-A, etc...

Here's a recent belly (and new haircut) picture of me...

23 weeks, 4 days

This evening, Keenan and I picked Philip up from work and then we went to the mall. On Tuesdays, Chick Fil A has free kids meals, and there's also free rides on the carousel!

Keenan (finally smiling by the end) was not sure what he thought about this the first few times around. =)

Philip took this - I think it's a winner shot!

Waiting in line to order

Not a bad little meal for free!
(Drink, waffle fries and chicken nuggets)

The three of us

I decided we Had to get our picture with the "Eat Mor Chickin" cow!

A smooch for the cow

4 comments:

Flakymn said...

Nice pick Philip!!!!

Tara said...

looks like fun! and i love belly pics!

Anonymous said...

Cute hair Joia! I love that dress as a long shirt too. ;) Love, Jessica

Mom E said...

You should enter that photo somewhere! Great artistic shot.