Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cheree and Josh's Wedding etc...

Philip is back to work and Keenan and I are settling back in. He hasn't been feeling super great, and took a three hour nap (while I also slept) this morning, awesome!

Here are some pictures from the wedding we attended on Saturday. Philip's first cousin, once removed, Cheree got married. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding. Keenan wasn't all that interested in the ceremony, so he and I walked the halls of the church and pushed a wheelchair around the lobby for most of it. I Had to go back in at the end though, when they sang In Christ Alone, though because it's one of my most favorite songs, and was sung at our wedding!

Cheree and her dad

The beautiful cake

The "guest book picture"

The wedding had kind of a "beachy" theme, and I really liked how they had the place cards sitting in sand!

Keenan and I

No idea what he was doing here... =)

Philip's sister, Jessica, and her husband, Matt

Jeff and Mom

Josh and Cheree

Keenan took a (much needed) nap on Jessica during the reception

Leaving the reception - off to Mexico for their honeymoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great wedding. I am so glad you guys got to come. See you in another six weeks, yay!! Love you! Jessica

denise said...

I love that picture of Keenan with Jessica, so adorable! So loving! So cute!