Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What I won't do...

...for blog material. =)

A few minutes ago, I heard a car door slam, so (thinking it might be Philip), I looked out the window. No Philip, unfortunately, but three teenage guys had just gotten out of a car across the street from us, at the top of the hill beside our house. One of them was on a skateboard, and I was like "Oh, my goodness, I think he's going to go down the hill on that!" (I think most people who know where we live would agree that it's a pretty steep hill!)

I could Not miss out on this, so I went and opened the window in Keenan's room, where I had a view of most of the hill and waited while they discussed back and forth whether this was a stupid idea or not (duh!) and whether they even had medical insurance (they decided they Probably did). The guy still wasn't ready, and I didn't think I was going to get a good enough view to do video out the window anyway, so I just decided to go out and ask them if I could watch and tape it! They were thrilled with the idea, so off he went! Here's the video...



...and here he is after the fact. (He was worried about what his mom was going to say because he got a huge rip in his "new blue school pants") Apparently a friend of theirs had done this a while ago and landed on his head and had to get stitches!
No, Keenan, you should Never do this!

He's quite proud of himself and wants me to post the video on you tube for him!

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Oh my! Crazy people! I don't think the video shows how steep it is though...

Anonymous said...

How funny that you did this for this kid! It's such a 'guy' thing isn't it to be proud of his wounds! lol.

Mom E.