Sunday, August 24, 2008

Saturday happenings

Our Saturday went well (and storm free, I might add), I guess Fay took her fury elsewhere.


We learned a lot about hurricane protection yesterday during our first estimate, and Keenan got to play with the miniature accordion shutters.

Philip showing him how they work (so he can help when the time comes) =)

The ultrasound went well, but unfortunately they were out of paper for the machine, so we don't have any pictures yet! The baby was measuring well and looks to be a little less than a pound right now.

Philip and I had a nice evening together while Wendi and Isaac came over to spend the evening with Keenan. We went to T.G.I. Fridays and had some awesome quesadillas before heading to the mall to wander around, I bought a shirt, and then we had dessert at DQ. =)


Not sure what our plans are for the day, but Keenan definitely needs to get out of the house at some point...

No comments: