Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Great lunch...to go work off!

We had a great wifia lunch at Wendi's today. She made an amazing chicken and stuffing casserole, Jodi made a yummy veggie casserole, Sarah brought potato rolls that were waaay too good, and I made a clafouti for dessert.

My first time making a raspberry one - it was really good!

I just had to put this outfit on Keenan today, even though it's still big on him... I think he looks like a little basketball player =)

I turned around to look at him in the car and just thought he was so adorable that I had to take a picture on the way to lunch! =0) Yes, I'm pretty crazy about him...

The kids were extra rowdy today too. It's getting interesting, with them all being so close in age, they totally copy each other's (bad) behavior and end up getting into a lot of mischief! =)

Keenan wrestling with William

Checking out Tiff's cast

I had my fitness class again this afternoon and amazingly wasn't extremely stiff from the last one! I really enjoy going (for the most part, when the trainer isn't torturing us!) and plan to go right up until I'm due.

Tomorrow will be an incredibly busy day with lots going on, as well as trying to get packed and get the house in decent order before leaving on our trip early Friday morning.

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

He IS adorable, I know my opinion is slightly biased but grandmas are allowed right??? =)

The clafouti looks yummy...

Hope our weekend goes well. Ours will be hard goodbyes...

Mom again - edit said...

... that was suppoosed to be - Hope Your weekend goes well... oh well....