Friday, July 25, 2008

Last blog (at least from me) for a while...

Keenan, Andrew and I are heading out early in the morning. Unfortunately we aren't on the same flight, but will get to Detroit within and hour and a half of each other. From there, we'll rent a car and and make the six or seven hour drive to Minden, Ontario where we're staying at a cottage for a week with the rest of my family. It will be a long day of travel!

Keenan trying on Andrew's hat while he made some Skype calls

Banana muffins with a crunchy nut topping that I made to use up some overripe bananas

Keenan "helping" Uncle Andrew eat his muffin

"Keenan style"

Being silly before dinner

Meat lovers pizza

Our last dinner of Andrew's visit

Philip and Keenan listening to music and doing the "I'm Gonna Miss You" dance together

Getting in some pre trip tickling

Since there isn't internet access at the cottage (as far as I know), I won't be back online until next Friday night at the earliest. Philip Might post something on here at some point, but has made no promises. Hope you all have a great week, I know we will! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joia, we'll miss you!!!
P.S. Those muffins and that cheesecake must make it to the blog!!!
L:)