Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy First Anniversary, Wifia!

Today we had the first anniversary lunch for the Wifia! In some ways, it's hard to believe it's been a year, and in other ways, we feel like we've known each other for much longer!

The lunch was at Andrea's (complete with balloons and streamers!) She made a Delicious cheesy tomato and basil pizza that was fantastic! (Some of these pictures are borrowed - thanks Tiff!)

Yum diddly!

Jonathan, Andrea, Wendi (Isaac was sleeping), Keenan, Me, William and Tiff

I made a new dessert for our celebration (the recipe is posted on the dessert blog)

Woohoo, Wifia!!

Our big boys

Sarah and Della also arrived to celebrate with us =)

After the lunch, Keenan and I hung out for a while with Andrea and Jonathan, since I had a doctor's appointment at 2:30. Andrea was awesome, and offered to keep Keenan for me, so he could nap while I went to my appointment (Such a great idea, since my appointment went long and I also had to get blood work!) Thanks, Andrea! In pregnancy updates... the baby is doing well, and I have now gained 13 pounds (gulp!)

When I got back, the boys were up and had a great time playing together!

Cute "sardines"

Playing in part of Jonathan's tunnel

Snack time

When we got home, Philip cut the back yard... here's Keenan out on the balcony saying goodnight:
"Hey Daddy, I'm so tall and you're so short!"

Good night kiss...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wifia anniversary girls!!! I look forward to my next visit to see you - if only I could find a wifia of my own :(
L:)

Anonymous said...

The picture of Keenan giving Philip a kiss is precious! Love, Mom E.