Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The food blog is born

I had Philip help me with a template for my food blog last night and I put the first post on it today! It's a little fancier looking than this blog, only because it won't have any personal touches... I'm unable to edit the sidebar, font colors, etc... so it will Only consist of posts about food. That's okay though, since this blog takes enough time, I don't need to constantly be fiddling with another one. Check it out here
I will be updating it as often as I can.

3 comments:

Mom w said...

Good job Joia, I'll have to try the clafouti, how do you think it would be with rhubarb??

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Jodi

Anonymous said...

Joia, I'm reading a book right now and in it was clafouti and a recipe. I just thought it was funny since I don't think I've ever heard of it before this. Anyway I love the food blog and was wondering if you were taking requests????? I'd love to get the resipe for the Oreo dessert (the one I know Philip likes).
Thanks!!!
L:)