Thursday, July 17, 2008

Andrew arrived and Isaac is visiting!

My younger brother, Andrew, flew in this morning for an eight day visit! We're so excited to have him here! I think Keenan is especially happy to have someone new around to play with. =)

Keenan helping Uncle Andrew make some deep fried pastries

We get to babysit Isaac tonight! John and Wendi are having a date night and we're the lucky ones who get to watch him for a few hours! =) I'm (obviously) thrilled to have a tiny baby in the house, and get to use some of our baby stuff while he's here!

Keenan was very intrigued with Isaac and wanted to be part of what was going on

It's good to see him with a little baby, and have some idea of what we might be in for =)

Isaac spent a few minutes with Philip while Keenan got his Mommy back for a bit =)

Even "Uncle Andrew" couldn't stay away, and Isaac really seemed to like him!

To keep his mind on something besides the "little intruder", Keenan got Into the pots and pan cupboard! =)

Dinner with all five of us =)

The evening has gone really well. After dinner, Isaac went in the swing for a little bit and then decided it was time for a nap. While he slept, I was able to spend some time with Keenan, give him his bath and put him to bed. After Keenan was down, I filled the dishwasher, and then Isaac woke up. Perfect timing!

Sweet snoozin' boy...

Hanging out with me in the office

Isaac just downed an entire 8 oz bottle in record time while Philip, Andrew and I visited. Now he's back in the office, in the swing for a bit while I blog. What a happy little guy!

G'night folks, I have a baby to hold! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Keenan got into the pots and pans cupboard"
he really literally got into the cupboard!!! LOL
Cute pictures!
Cheryl

Flakymn said...

"Auntie" Joia,

Thank you so much for watching me last night and taking such good care of me while my mommy and daddy had their first, real, date night! They told me they had such a good time even though they missed me a lot. They said it helped them have a good time knowing I was being so taken care of!

You must have kept me busy because it is 7:15am and I am still sleeping and have straight through the night.

So how am I typing this!? Try to figure THAT one out!

Love,

Isaac