Friday, June 13, 2008

We're learning about CVSing...

Philip's sister, Jessica, is teaching us about shopping at CVS and saving big time! It's sort of complicated (I think) and Philip is really the one that knows more about it at this point, but you use coupons, and then get "extra care" bucks credited to your account, and you can often buy things not using any money out of pocket! (Philip said I could mention this on here only if he didn't end up getting a ton of questions about it, so if you want to know more about it, I'm sure Google will help!) =)

Today I went through a TON of manufacturer's coupons that Myrtle gave me. Keenan wanted to "help", so he took care of all of the expired ones and the scraps from the ones that I clipped out...
The aftermath
(he walked around the house for about five minutes with a sheet stuck to his foot that he couldn't get off!)

Here's the ones I saved

We've also added a "pregnancy ticker" at the bottom of the blog. Still trying to figure out how we can have it display at the top...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahm, excuse me. We don't have CVS in Canada. Can Philip teach us how to go Shoppers Druggering? Jk:)
Love you guys,
Mark and Rebekah

Denise said...

great coupon clipping! there is a military address that you can send the expired ones to for families overseas to use them up to 6 months expired on base.

I'm still jealous that you have a CVS!

Love ya, Denise

Joia said...

Rebekah, you're hilarious!

Denise, I had no idea about the expired coupons, I'll have to check that out! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Here's a good website for reference....

www.moneysavingmom.com

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh my pupils! You make me so proud. Of course I had to do to CVS runs while we were on vacation in the Keys and I ended up getting 3 packs of toothbrushes, one deodarant, 2 garnier face scrubs and making about $11 on top of it all. Not bad, not bad at all! Love, Jessica

auntmary said...

Jessica has tried telling me how to do this over emails and I still don't get it! I've even picked up the stuff at their store, etc. We have CVS' just about on every corner. Sorry Jessica, guess I'm not a very good student.
Luv ya, A/M

Denise said...

I found the website about sending expired coupons to overseas military:
http://www.ocpnet.org/

Hope that helps!

Flakymn said...

You should be able to drag your clicker to the top or add it as a part to the top instead of the bottom. :)

Josh, Amanda and Ethan said...

I've been trying to learn the CVS'ing thing for awhile myself. I don't have the discipline or organization that it takes. Man, you can get amazing deals on diaper and everything else of course. Congrats on the pregnancy! Of course I'm late and just found out. :)