Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh yeah...

It's easy to forget sometimes that I live a military life. I get used to the way things go, and it just becomes normal. Until... one day (today) I want to go to a friend's house (Tiffany's for the girl's lunch), who lives on base (as do most of my friends), and I can't get there, because some guards with big guns won't let me! I had forgotten my "all important ID card" in the car (that Philip has in Pensacola). No card, no entry. Period. Fortunately, Jodi was headed on base shortly after me and met me at the gate and used her ID card to "sponsor me on", and they issued me a pass for the day. Man, all that just to get to a friend's house for lunch!

The lunch was fantastic by the way, chicken salad on fresh croissants with fruit, veggies and chips. We got to meet Tiffany's good friend and her fiance who are visiting, and I got to hold Isaac and had him fall asleep on me again. =)

Philip is on his way home from work, and should get here at about 8:00... and has to hit the road again in the morning at 5:30. =0/ He didn't get to see Keenan at all today, which is always kind of sad...

I have actually not taken nearly as many pictures lately... not sure why. Don't worry though, I'm sure it's just a phase, and things will return to normal soon (Mom).

In lieu of my own, here's some cute pictures my mom sent me today...

I think Someone's personal space is being seriously invaded here
Try messing with this pup and you have his "guard bunnies" to deal with!

These two just found out they're not siblings!

1 comment:

Mom w said...

Wow, almost 14,000 visitors, whew!