Saturday, June 21, 2008

Life in Pensacola

We're at the hospital now visiting Philip for a little bit, so I'll blog quickly.

Our evening was fun last night. We grabbed dinner at Fazoli's (which I LOVE), and Keenan had his first piece of pizza (which he loved), on our way to go disc golfing. It was a pretty nice course, and allowed Keenan to get a Lot of exercise.

We got back to the hotel at about 7:30, got him bathed and the room darkened... and it was 10:00 before he Finally drifted off. Not his best performance yet. =0/ He woke me up at 12:30 and I didn't fall back asleep until 3:30.

Today he and I hung out at the mall while it stormed outside, and then took a (not nearly long enough) nap before heading over here to see Philip.

I'm soo glad this is Philip's last call on this rotation, because I don't think I can take any more of these sleep deprived weekends anytime soon.

I have pictures that I'll post tomorrow. =)

1 comment:

Flakymn said...

Have you ever been to Fazzoli's? We are huge fans. Cheap pasta fast. Too fun!