Friday, June 20, 2008

Chicks lunch at Chick-fil-A

Tiffany, Wendi and I had lunch at Chick-fil-A (accompanied by our miniature dates, William, Isaac and Keenan).

I LOVE Chick-fil-A (especially their waffle fries), and Keenan's a big fan too. We had an Awesome time and I had a great chat with Tiff and Wendi (Lots to catch up on from not seeing Wendi for almost a week!!)

Keenan and William chatting and giving high fives while they waited for food

I got to sit by Isaac, who was pretty sleepy most of the time, and didn't seem to mind that I wasn't sharing my fries with him =)

Keenan's favorite part was the play area. He had never played on one of these at a restaurant before and had a blast!

Sitting at the bottom of the steps

I actually climbed up into the play center to coax Keenan to climb up to the next level so he could go down the slide (he was a little nervous about it though, so we both ended up coming down... I guess you just don't get too old for some stuff). =)

Philip just called, and we decided that Keenan and I will join him in Pensacola for the weekend until his call shift is finished Sunday morning. I'm hurrying around trying to get things packed up so we can leave when Keenan wakes up from his nap.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog tomorrow or not. Hopefully I'll be able to get on a computer at the hospital and at least post something quick, but I can't promise. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Mom W. said...

Hmmm, wish we had Chick-fil-A here, but I guess we wouldn't trade Swiss Chalet. Such a cute boy, can't wait to see him and you... XOXO

Flakymn said...

Thanks for a GREAT lunch!

Liz said...

too old for a slide?? never! the swings are my favourite, though i find i get nauseous easily now that i'm a grown up. and you can forget spinning around and around in circles for hours.