Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Appointments etc..

Keenan and I both had doctor's appointments this morning. His was his 15 month "well baby" checkup and mine was my first official OB appointment.

He is doing well... weighed in at 26 lbs, 7 ounces, and is now 32 inches tall. I won't say how much I weigh, just that I Lost half a pound since my last visit (instead of gaining the four I was sure I put on!) I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time today, and it was nice and strong at 165. Other than Keenan's laugh, that's the Best sound ever!!

Philip got home in good time today, so we headed onto base to one of the tracks so he could time his run for his upcoming fitness test. While he ran his mile and a half, Keenan and I meandered around the track with lots of stops, a couple falls, some time spent picking grass, playing in the gravel and sitting (or lying) on the track. We made it around one time (1/4 mile), which I don't think is bad for a 15 month old (especially since all of our detours probably added another 1/8 of a mile on to it! =)

Here's the athlete in action

Very hot and rosy at the end of it
"Hmmm... what's my time? Wow, 18 minutes isn't bad for a 1/4 mile!"

4 comments:

Denise said...

oh my goodness, that is what Quinton weighs and his same height! Quinton is my littlest. People think all the time the other two are twins, and Quinton is just another one rather than triplets. We could get all 4 boys together and people would think it's two sets of twins!

Hope you are feeling great and getting lots of rest!

Mom E said...

You really need to get a job at Hallmark! Your captions are just too funny! Love, Mom

Mom W. said...

He gained 1 lb. 4 oz since he was 1 year old... He must be stretching out and slimming out. I think that is why he looks different, his face isn't so chubby as it was... he is a beautiful boy... (biased grandma here ...) love, Mom W.

Flakymn said...

Glad to hear baby xy/x and Keenan are doing great!