Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thank You!

Since I have taken no pictures today, and nothing uber exciting has happened on this, my second day as a 27 year old... I just want to use today's post to say thank you.

Thank you to all of you who left comments on the blog yesterday (it's nice to hear from "old faithfuls" as well as some newbies!) Also, thank you to anyone who sent me snail mail cards, ecards, and conveyed birthday wishes via email or the phone.. It truly was a fabulous day, and you all helped make it even better. =)

Just thought I'd add this funny quote I came across:

"When I turned two I was really anxious, because I’d doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I’m five I’ll be 64."

On a side note... Woohoo for the Red Wings up 2-0 in the Stanley Cup finals! Philip and I came across a hilarious game online a couple days ago, called "Whack a Penguin" (a Red Wings yeti would swing at falling Pittsburgh Penguins and see how far he could hit them... pretty funny stuff). Well, anyway, my point is, they have come out with another, even more fun game today, called "Penguin Darts", I think. Check it out for some laughs! (My score was 551)
Click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lol...just wante dto tell you that i suck at that game lol. I cant get higher then 400. I did get 530 at one point but that was it now i cant get any higher then 400 lol.
see ya
kristin

Joia's Mom said...

I think they make it harder and harder Kristin... sure seems like the Yeti's aim is slower or lower or something. = )