Friday, May 23, 2008

T.G.I. It's Friday!!

Philip was finished and home before 5:00 today!! Woohoo! It's also a three day weekend for us, so we are soo excited!

Keenan and I haven't done anything out of the ordinary today, and I hadn't even touched the camera before Philip came home, but decided to take some pictures of my two boys "roughhousing" together in the kitchen. Keenan loves it when Daddy comes home and "gets him". =) He's (for whatever reason) decided that the rug in the kitchen is a "safe zone", and he always goes and sits there when Philip is chasing him, it's pretty cute. =)


After dinner, Philip was reading an Engineering magazine from U of M, and Keenan came along and wanted Daddy to read him the "story", so Philip did! LOL!

"Hmmm... this isn't exactly what I was expecting... there aren't even very many pictures..."

3 comments:

Tara said...

Joia, I can't get over how delicious your desserts look (and are!). WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that picture!! Those big eyes looking over the top of that book!! LOL!!
Cheryl

Grandma W. said...

Engineer in the making?? Hmmmm... Maybe it wasn't as boring as you thought Mommy...