Monday, May 19, 2008

A not much to post Monday

There hasn't been a lot going on here today...

Keenan and I went to the post office to mail a bunch of stuff, he had a looong afternoon nap, I finished a book, then he went for a dip in his pool. When Philip got home, we had tacos for supper out on the patio (only the second time we've eaten out there since moving here!)


This picture is Philip and I last night having the traditional "meal of strawberry shortcake" that I was used to growing up... =)

Philip thought it was a little strange to not having anything Not sweet with the meal but he went along with it. =)

These other pictures are just a couple from a week or so ago that I forgot to post of Keenan at the park...

His first time going down the slide almost by himself!
I love the look on his face here

See his funny little "Alfalfa" curl? =)


The shortest video I've ever posted...

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

That strawberry shortcake looks really good, mmmm, can't wait till they are in season here... the pound cake sounds like a good idea...