Monday, May 12, 2008

Meeting Isaac

Keenan and I got to stop in at John and Wendi's this afternoon and meet baby Isaac! It was breathtaking to see him with John and Wendi, and to just Feel the joy in their home. He is absolutely beautiful! I was feeling a little bit congested so I passed on holding him just yet, but got my fill of staring at him. =) I took sooo many more pictures than I've posted here, but here's a few of my favorites:

Little sleeping angel

There's nothing like baby feet...

This right here.... is why I wanted to visit so badly, look at them

Big yawn

Isaac (finally awake), with John. Look how tiny he is in John's hand!

It was so nice to get to see his eyes open =)

Can't wait to hold you, little guy!

3 comments:

Tim & Steph said...

Absolutely Precious! Thanks for sharing the photos, Joia! (Thanks too for the anniversary ecard!)
Love you!
Steph

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Bri (Isaac's b-mom) could you pretty please send me all of your pictures, i just can't get enough. My Emails is ExandOs1116@aol.com or xnauticalstar@gmail.com (Thank you sooooooo much)

-Bri

Flakymn said...

Hey Bri -- I sent them your way! :)

WEndi