Monday, May 12, 2008

Cooking with Keenan

Keenan and I made three lasagnas this morning. He desperately wanted to help, so up on a chair he went!

Mixing the ingredients for the cottage cheese filling

All right, all right, I have a confession to make... the movie Ratatouille, is actually based on a true story... ours. I'm am at a complete loss when it comes to cooking, baking, or anything having to do with the kitchen, and Keenan is actually the brains behind all of my culinary accomplishments. There... I've finally said it (sigh), I feel so much better...

If you don't believe me, here's the proof... (I'm so ashamed that I've hidden this from you all for so long...)

"Hmmm... needs a little more basil I think"

"Bravo! Much better!"

"You're going to make a good little cook someday, Mommy!"

(He's embarrassed to have his picture taken with his little chef's hat on, and always takes it off as soon as he sees the camera...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Too funny! Loved the comments Joia. How do you explain the fact that you were a good cook (chef) BEFORE you had Keenan?
Love you,
Rebekah

Mom W. said...

OK, so who made all the good stuff BEFORE Keenan was born??? I suppose it was Philip, hmmmm, somehow I have my doubts... looks like Keenan is a good chef "in the making" though (no pun intended)Love you, Mom W.

Mom W. said...

Wow, that was good Rebekah and I posted at exactly the same time, looking forward to supper tomorrow night Rebekah, mmmmm, is Keenan cooking??? Love you, Mom

Joia said...

All these prying questions... is one confession not sufficient for the day???

(Pretty funny that you two commented at Exactly the same time, and said the same thing! LOL!)

Heather said...

Hahaha these were too funny :)

Anonymous said...

All that talent and good looks too!
lol. Love, Mom E.