Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another day...

Not a lot of happenings to share from today...

Keenan and I had a nice visit with Jodi this afternoon when she stopped in. We hadn't seen her in a while and Keenan was delighted to have someone new to entertain. =)

I got this birthday card in the mail today, and just Had to share it on here! =)

LOL!

On the way to pick up Philip this evening, I got some pictures of the very pretty sky...

I think I've said this before, but clouds and sun beams like this always make me think of Heaven...

Philip says I shouldn't enhance nature pictures because that ruins the point... he Does have a good point, but I just couldn't resist having some fun with this one

When we got home, Keenan was asleep in his car seat. When Philip got him out of the car, Keenan snuggled on his shoulder (not something that happens a lot). Philip was on cloud nine... =)

"This is the bestest" he said

Philip has one more day at Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, and then next week starts a four week rotation at Sacred Heart in Pensacola! That's an hour and fifteen minute drive one way! =0/ We're not really looking forward to that...

4 comments:

Flakymn said...

We are here for you during Pensacola. JB is on FM which is busy too so we can console each other.

Cutie pie Keenan. He is the bestest!

Mom W. said...

Wow, does that mean you are going to be without a car all that time Joia? Not fun...

Sweet pie Keenan, he sure is an arm load...

Joia said...

Mom, I won't be without a car that whole time, Cliff and Jodi are loaning us one of their vehicles during that time, thankfully! =)

Thanks, Wendi!

Mom W. said...

Awesome!! Yay Cliff and Jodi, good friends!!!