Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pictures from our trip to Merritt Island

(Okay, okay, Wendi!) =0)
Here are a few pictures from this past week. I will post more tomorrow when I get a chance.

MONDAYHaving lunch at Subway (notice our car in the background)

Goof in the backseat

Uh-oh!

Oh No!!

Oh Yes! =)

TUESDAYThis lizard in the driveway Almost let me touch it!

Our shadows

This is definitely Not Keenan's cutest picture ever, but it sure made me laugh!

"Hi, Daddy!"

Feeding Jessica marshmallows

WEDNESDAY
This gator was sunning himself on the shore about 15 feet from Mom and Jeff's house. He definitely wasn't huge, but he wasn't a tiny baby either... he was probably five feet long.
I went out to get a picture of him, and then decided to do video, to prove to you how close he was to the house (and how close I was to him)
Watch this...
video

If you didn't catch what happened.... While I was looking the other way, my voice must have startled him, and he turned in the water and swam away. When I heard the SPLASH, I thought for Sure he was headed my way!! (Although gators are typically more afraid of humans than we are of them... I wasn't betting on it and they can move more than 30 miles an hour on land!) Phew! LOL!

Keenan giving Hudson some love

At a cool park in Rockledge for the afternoon

Jessica and Reagan swingin'

Keenan eating his lunch after waking up from his nap in the van

Mom and Keenan

Keenan and Reagan on the teeter totter

I love this one, doesn't it look like he's airborne, flying off the slide? =)

THURSDAY
Mom getting a leg massage

Aaahhh...

Our happy feet

Enjoying the massage chairs

Reagan and Keenan

2 comments:

Flakymn said...

.... thank you ... I feel much better. :)

Anonymous said...

alligators and lizards ...what kind of land do you guys live it - no thanks I'll stick with our moose and polar bears!!!
L:)