Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A little quacky

Keenan and I had a great time at the Sheridan's this morning for Bible study (and also had some Amazing chicken pot pie for lunch!)

Last night, I turned Keenan's car seat box into a little house for him to play in. He thought it was the coolest thing, and pushed it all around the kitchen and went in and out, and in and out.

Checking out his new digs

Some privacy, please?


Peeking out the window

This afternoon I've been doing some much needed cleaning around the house. It's a great feeling to get every room the way you want it (at least for a few days) =)

The video below may indicate that I've inhaled too much toxic cleaner, I don't know...)


(Yes, I know, I forgot the "here a quack, there a quack..." part)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Joia .... waaaaaaaaay too much cleaner - or time :):)
L:)

Anonymous said...

Joia, that is too funny!! Are you sure that's something you want to be teaching Keenan??!! LOL
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

joia! You are too funny! and creative i must say. take care!
kristin

Flakymn said...

I'm just seeing this now. Too funny!!! I laughed out loud!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh.
Jen