Monday, April 14, 2008

Hittin' the road...

Well, it's 8:49 (later than I had planned to still be home). Keenan was awake several times in the night, so I didn't jump out of bed when the alarm went off this morning.

Philip is out having the oil changed in the car (since it desperately needed it, and wouldn't have done well on a drive this long otherwise). I'm packing last minute things, cleaning the bathroom, and trying to remember everything that's important to take.

Please pray that we have safe and speedy travel and that I don't need to take a nap on the way. Pray that Keenan takes good naps and that he stays happy while we drive, to avoid frequent stops.

I'll hopefully post tonight and let you know how the day went! =)

4 comments:

Flakymn said...

Hey -- what car is Phil going to drive?

Shambach's said...

hope you had a safe trip :-)

Anonymous said...

I had the same question as Wendy :)
L:)

Joia said...

Jodi lent us her car for these two weeks that Philip is on nights! Thanks for your concern! =)