Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun day with the Fam

Today was a good day. Mom, Jessica, Reagan, Hudson, Keenan and I went to a park in Rockledge for a playdate and picnic. The weather was nice, and the boys had a great time at the playground. Keenan especially loved the huge grassy soccer field (of Soft grass) that he could run around in. I got a lot of great pictures of all of us that I can't wait to share when I get home. I also have pictures of a funny little incident that will remain a surprise until I can post them (and the accompanying video) when I return home. =)

Keenan and I both had a nap when we got back. Very nice... =)

We had a "whole family dinner", since Matt and Erik showed up as well. That was cool.

Well, Firefighter Erik needs his sleep and the computer is in his room, so I should sign off for now.

No comments: