Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wet, but fun Tuesday

Keenan's birthday present from John and Wendi was this cool, canvas "pop up" tunnel. They were worried that I might wish they'd gotten something more "practical", but as soon as I saw it, I knew Keenan would Love it!! (No, Keenan doesn't wear this shirt Every day... these pictures are from the night of his party, and I had him wear that shirt yesterday since it was his actual birthday... it's in the wash now). =)

Keenan's first trip through

"Daddy's gonna get you!"

I think the big boy thinks it's pretty fun too... =)

Here's video of Keenan going through the tunnel



Remember how I left Bible study in tears last Tuesday? I can't believe it's already been a week.. Anway, today was Awesome! It went so much better, and we both had a really good time. Here are a couple pictures from this morning:

This is Chastidy (and her daughter, Brooklyn in the pink shirt), reading to Joseph (Laura's son), and Addie, (Corrie's daughter)

Laura with Keenan


1 comment:

Flakymn said...

I'm so glad you liked it. I did think it totally impractical and not all needed, but for some reason, I went away from my traditional Dutch values (not to buy anything unless you'll die without it)!!!! Glad he likes it!