Saturday, March 15, 2008

Big day of travel

We're leaving here at 6:30 a.m. in order to get to Tallahassee, park our car, and take a taxi to the airport to catch our 11:58 flight to Atlanta. From there we fly into Dayton, OH, at 3:30. We will then rent a minivan (the extra space will be soo awesome!) and drive to Troy, MI, where we'll be spending the night with Aunt Mary and Uncle Ty.

We are fortunate to be getting into town on the night of their annual euchre party, so we'll get to see a ton of people we only see once a year! It is usually a blast, with about 50 people, playing euchre at nine or ten tables all at once, it's pretty crazy! The food, and company are always great as well, which is good for me, since I don't play euchre. =)

I'm not sure if I'll be getting back to the blog tonight or not, but if not, I'll post pictures from our travels tomorrow.

No comments: