Friday, February 8, 2008

Yay for the weekend!

Since the bathroom is finally done, I've spent the day getting the rest of the house straightened out... It feels nice to have it back in some semblance of order.

Here are a couple random flowers I found growing in our yard. It's kind of nice to have pretty foliage in the middle of winter... =)

I have no clue what either of these are... any ideas?

Philip got home shortly after 3 today, which was awesome! He watched Keenan while I finished up the house work (so I won't have to worry about it the rest of the weekend).

We're in the middle of watching Game Plan, a cute movie about a famous football player who's daughter (that he didn't know about), shows up to live with him for a month.

Not much else going on here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the second picture is an azalea. The huge bushes in front of my house are azalea bushes.

Have a great weekend!
Jodi

Tara said...

Can we get some photos of the finished bathroom?