Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So, Steph...

Congratulations on being visitor number 5000! (and 4,999) =0)

I may or may not have a good idea for a prize... You'd think I would have thought about this before hand, but I have to admit, I really didn't.

Okay, I just thought of one.

"I, Joia, creator and CEO of Our Daily Post from the Emerald Coast, do hereby name this day, February 5th, Stephanie Woodford Day on this blog every year!"

On Stephanie Woodford day every year I will post something about Steph (never anything embarrassing, I promise).

Here's the first:

This is Steph, (with her oldest daughter, Marika, at my brother Mark and his wife, Rebekah's wedding).

Steph is married to my oldest brother, Tim. She's the first of three (so far) Awesome sister in laws to join our family.

She is one of my best friends and was the Matron of Honor in my wedding. She's mom to the world's three sweetest nieces, and is fun and cool too!

I invite any of our family to give suggestions for further Steph posts... =)

* I just noticed today is also National Chocolate Fondue day - way to celebrate, Steph!

2 comments:

mom w. said...

Good job Steph, Congratulations!

Flakymn said...

National Chocolate Fondue day?!?!?

Ye-haaa!